Hi everyone!
Fall is here again! I am enjoying, as always, the cooler weather and falling leaves. From almost daily trips to our neighborhood pool, to various getaways, to being with family, to just lazing around with no schedule I have to say summer will always be my favorite season! However, by the time Sept. gets here I'm grateful for relief from the heat and looking forward to everything fall brings. School started a little over a month ago, and I'm happy to say Natalie loves her teacher and second grade. Benjamin has the same teacher as last year along with with his two best buds. He is taking tennis lessons once a week at the racquet club down the street. It's literally down the street, so we can walk to it and that is one of my favorite times of the week. Natalie is is girl scouts again, and this year I am the assistant leader. Her troop is composed of both daisy and brownie scouts, and since they have two different curriculums they really needed someone to lead the brownies. I thought I was just signing up to do this for a night twice a month, but things have quickly snowballed and now I'm doing things like taking the girls to camp in Dec. (Why would one want to go to camp when it's that cold?!) and I'm the troop cookie leader (despite how I told them how bad I am with numbers). I've also joined a MOPS (moms of preschools) group here to hopefully find some new friends. Well, I hope all is well with all of you!
Love,
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment